10 Tips and Tricks for Beginning Tarot Readers 🌞⭐

Hey stars! ⭐ Today we are going to talk about some tips and tricks for beginning tarot readers because I have a friend who I am teaching tarot and its super fun! Please comment down below any articles you want me to do! Lets get started! ⭐Image result for tarot aesthetic

1. Go through the cards once a day and see how many you can remember the meanings to! This has helped me so much in my tarot reading journey and it really just helps you work with the tarot images on every card in YOUR deck.

2. Keep a tarot journal! You can buy one in a lot of places but you can also just make your own! It helps you reflect on your readings of others and yourself! I have the fountain tarot journal and I love it!

3. Read up on every tarot book you can find! I actually have any entire section in my local library about tarot and stuff of that nature, which is super cool! my personal favorite books are

a. Simply Tarot
b. Queen Up! (Which is just about all of the tarot queens)
c. Tarot Reversals for Beginners

4. Practice practice practice practice! On you friends, your family, your dog, whoever! Just get at least one reading in a day, trust me it helps!

5. Make your own deck of cards. This helps you realize what each card means to YOU as an individual. I am working on my own deck right now that is covered in collages, because thats something I love and is really individual to me!

6. Draw one tarot card per day and see how it may effect your day! This is a great way to start reading tarot!

7. At the end of the day, tarot is all about intuiton, so really tap into your inner senses.

8. Look at the picture on every card, and see how it relates to everything it represents!

9. Find someone who knows how to read tarot well and follow thier lead. Ask them to help you learn and set up tarot study sessions!

10. Don't worry too much about the rules, because tarot is individualized!

And thats all for today! I love you my stars!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Cards Connected to Zodiac Signs ⭐🔮(Major Arcana)

A Basic Guide to Tarot Reversals ⭐