10 Meanings for The "Star" Card ⭐

Hello stars! ⭐And I wanted to start a new series. I am going be telling you 10 different meanings for the "star" card. I wanted to start this new series because the star is my personal favorite card, but I do want to let you know, there are about a million reasons for every tarot card, these are just the most common that I could find! So I hope you enjoy! ⭐🔮

Related image

⭐Admiration

⭐Limelight
⭐Success
⭐The Bringing of Light or Good Things 
⭐Time to think postitive is coming up ahead
⭐A positive part of something dark
⭐Good kind of pressure
⭐A good omen
⭐Winning
⭐Appreciation

And thats all for now! Love you all!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

  1. This is such a great blog for people looking to enhance their psychic powers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Cards Connected to Zodiac Signs ⭐🔮(Major Arcana)

10 Tips and Tricks for Beginning Tarot Readers 🌞⭐

A Basic Guide to Tarot Reversals ⭐